Find out everything you need to know about the rewarding career of providing Behavior Therapy to children with special needs.
It’s Fun! – RBTs often work with children with autism, who are receptive to learning through play. Bring your fun-loving, high-spirited nature to therapy sessions will definitely bring success.
It’s Rewarding! – A RBT's job directly benefits not only a child’s life, but also that of their family. Seeing the progress your clients make week by week will bring you much joy and gratification.
It’s Mind Stimulating! – With the guidance of a supervisor, RBTs are constantly problem solving how to improve their client’s behavior. As an RBT you will forever be learning and growing.
1. Be 18 years old.
2. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Complete the 40-hour RBT Training.
4. Pass the Competency Assessment with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), demonstrating understanding of 20 tasks you’ve learned during your 40-hour RBT Training.
5. Pass a Background Check completed by a BCBA.
6. Fill out the RBT application on the BACB website & submit completion docs of all of the above.
7. Pass the RBT Multiple-Choice Examination at a Pearson Testing Center near you.
The next big step after completing your 40-hour RBT Training Course, with a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) approved company, is to find a reputable, qualified BCBA near you to complete your RBT Competency Assessment.
Click the link below to start your RBT Competency Assessment with a qualified BCBA, this also includes the required Background Check, and live technical support to assist with the BACB Application process.
We all feel anxious when preparing for an exam. Don't worry though, if you happen to not pass the RBT Competency Assessment the first time, you can repeat the portion you did not pass again, as many times as you need until you pass, for FREE!
NOTE: This is a service only offered by ATCC -RBT Competency Assessment Package Click the link below learn more.
ATCC is known for their quality customer service. Taking advantage of this online offer makes getting your RBT Competency Assessment undoubtedly quick & easy!