Find out what the BACB requirements are for the RBT Certification, and get it all done in one place, with the guidance of a BCBA...no confusion or guess work.
1. Be 18 years old.
2. Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Complete the 40-hour RBT Training.
4. Pass the Competency Assessment with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), demonstrating the understanding of 20 tasks you’ve learned during your 40 hour RBT Training.
5. Pass a Background Check completed by a BCBA.
6. Fill out the RBT application on the BACB website & submit completion docs of all of the above.
7. Pass the RBT Multiple-Choice Examination at a Pearson Testing Center near you.
Most RBT candidate use a Full RBT Certification Program when they don't have work experience in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This program will give you a great deal of practice preparing for your RBT career, making you marketable to ABA companies looking to hire RBTs with experience.
Get it all done in one place, remotely!
Here's what's included:
1. 40-hr RBT Training
2. RBT Competency Assessment
3. BCBA Administered Background Check
4. Competency Assessment Practice Assignments with BCBA Feedback
5. 200- page Hardcover RBT Textbook
6. RBT Multiple Choice Examination Preparation Resource
7. Optional Live Weekly Video Conference with BCBA
8. BACB Application Technical Support and Application Completion Assistance
9. BCBA Signature on RBT Application
10. RBT Application Fee paid for
11. Pearson Testing Center Fee (Multiple-Choice Examination) paid for
12. Letter of Recommendation from BCBA & Live Resume/Interview Assistance
*NOTE: If you have already completed your 40-hr training elsewhere, this cost will be reimbursed to you!